If you are unsatisfied with your teeth, a tooth whitening treatment can refresh your smile and give you the beautiful, bright image that you are looking for. As you age, the natural white color of your teeth may start to fade. In general, teeth begin to show signs of discoloration in your late 20s and early 30s. There are many factors that contribute to this staining, including drinking and eating dark foods and drinks like soda and coffee. Genetics can also contribute to the color of your teeth or to how prone they are to getting stained. Smoking and chewing tobacco increase the amount of staining that your teeth experience.
Dr. Amidei is an excellent dentist and has also become one of my very close friends. From the moment you walk in the office you feel welcome and the staff takes care of you while you wait for your appointment. I would highly recommend Delany dental care to anyone who is looking for a new dentist!
Delany Dental Care in the Gurnee area provides an extensive range of tooth whitening systems. After a consultation, you will be prescribed a treatment plan that will provide you with the results that you want.
Tooth-whitening can rejuvenate your smile and give you a dazzling white new smile in as little as just over an hour. Professional tooth-whitening treatments provide you with many advantages as opposed to over the counter tooth whitening products:
- Your smile will become brighter and more vibrant
- Tooth-whitening is fast and the effects are apparent
- You can decide how much color change you want to see in your smile and tooth-whitening is effective, safe, and comfortable
- Whiter brighter teeth can boost your self-confidence
- Tooth whitening can be done either in-office or it can be done through at-home kits
- The appearance of teeth is affected in three ways by whitening. The first is to reduce the amount of Chroma in the tooth. Chroma is the amount of pigment or intensity of color.
- Secondly, whitening changes the hue (color) of the tooth.
- Thirdly, whitening changes the value of the tooth. Value is the intensity of the whiteness.
- Whitening is often used as a first step in creating incredible smiles
The cosmetic dentists at Delany Dental Care will work with you to provide the results that you want. If you are considering any cosmetic dentistry procedures in Gurnee, Please call and schedule an appointment today!